Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Meeting my sister tribe *open*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief Kenji

Chief Kenji

Character Sheet
Position: Northern Tribal Chief
Nation: Water Tribe

Meeting my sister tribe *open*  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting my sister tribe *open*    Meeting my sister tribe *open*  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:56 pm

After the attack Kenji decided to see the southern water tribe. After all it was his sister tribe. He expected to see towering ice palaces and temples but he came across only a small village. He met with the people there and realized there are very little water benders and warriors left. He had a plan. He would send some of the warriors and benders from the north to the south to live there.
Kenji was saddened at the small villge. He could rebuild it and make it a major city like the northern water tribe capital once again. People went to work rebuilding buildings,ice walls and defenses.
Back to top Go down

Meeting my sister tribe *open*
Page 1 of 1