Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Colours, colours, and more colours.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet
Position: Ba Sing Se, Earth Capital
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Colours, colours, and more colours. Empty
PostSubject: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 pm

So, I have a newfound motivation: This section of the RP Forum! Hopefully, that will get me into drawing more reguarly~

Warning: This is my first attempt with people. Ever. It's so ugly, it's under spoiler tags. I'm warning you.
Spoiler:

And a couple of years later after That tragic experience, I had two more goes with a different approach~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
(Looks simple, but I promise alot of computer shading went into that! Just got... Kinda... Hidden...)
Aaaaand they where slightly better. Although, tbh, they couldn't really of gotten worse. So hey.

(Yes, these ones are far from finished. Tried to go for that anime look thing buuuuut... Geez, it's hard without a tablet >_> Gave up after like... 5 hours, and no progression? I need photoshop and a tablet. Maybe I'll just colour it like the first two. Maybe I'll do it manually; who knows.)
Spoiler:

There were a couple more images I wanted to upload, but but... I'm not by a scanner right now >w<. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I prooomise! Tried my hand at colouring pencils, which didn't end in a tragic fail then there's just me being stupid... Ah! Thanks for bothering to read all this way! <3~
Back to top Go down
Taro

Taro

Character Sheet
Position: Wandering Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

These are fantastic! Honestly, you were saying you were terrible. But your stuff's better than mine. O_________O
Back to top Go down
Jang Mi

Jang Mi

Character Sheet
Position: Ba Sing Se, Earth Capital

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:26 am

Yay, Thanks Taro ^-^ But I still fail at drawing clothes without a reference... I can't even draw a stupid overall xD

I'm finally by a scanner, so this is something un-computerised 8D
Colours, colours, and more colours. Colours_by_shellicia-d3kxeou

Scribbles and... I don't know why the cat's there...
I did kind of plan to more more flowers in there. But a singe one tkes so much effort ._. So I kind of scrapped that idea.

Colours, colours, and more colours. Colours_00_by_shellicia-d3kxfr8

The base sketch for that one took alot less time, and minus the flowers, colouring time was about the same xD Ah well... not quite sure which one I prefer.

I wonder if this counts as stretching out the forum? My bad D:

Colours, colours, and more colours. Panel_by_shellicia-d3kxgkx

Aaaaand that's all I did yesterday. Thanks for reading to the bottom of this, once again u.u
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet
Position: Traveller
Nation: Air Nomads

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 am

Why are you both so amazingly good at drawing?
I mean, I'm a decent drawer, but, let's just say you don't want to see me draw people.

Also, it doesn't count as stretching out the forum.. since.. it is not stretching out the forum... lol

Y U SO TALENTED
Back to top Go down
http://tla-rpg.omgforum.net
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Wow these are REALLY good. I am so jealous. I am AWEFUL at drawing. Which sucks cause I have to rely on other people to draw out my ideas. Which sometimes doesn't work. Lol

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Taro

Taro

Character Sheet
Position: Wandering Swordsmen

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

The jealousy is overwhelming >.>
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Vlace

Fire Lord Vlace

Character Sheet
Position: General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:39 am

What are you talking about?!? You are great at drawing...

Unless you are talking about the people that can't draw... Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colours, colours, and more colours.   Colours, colours, and more colours. Empty

Back to top Go down

Colours, colours, and more colours.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: General :: Off-game :: Creativity-
Jump to: