Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

The Black Dragon Strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sancarra

Sancarra

The Black Dragon Strikes Empty
PostSubject: The Black Dragon Strikes   The Black Dragon Strikes EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Sancarra looked at the assembled force before him. He had given the call a week ago, calling all members here. At this place that was out of the Fire Lord's eye. Lei had disbanded the army and they were going to strike before the Avatar and the General arrived. They needed a foot hold in the Fire Nation, some leverage to use when they counter-attacked.

They had been picking off the other fire islands one by one with out anyone catching wind of it and now this would be there next addition to their empire.

He knew that once they hit this place there would be no turning back and the die would be rolled. He needed the other warriors for his group might have been huge, but not even close to trained as much as they should be.

He looked back at the camp that sprawled out in the valley that looked almost like a city. His army was huge but at a moments notice they could disperse into a city and blend into the populace and strike when the enemy wasn't looking. And they were growing daily. They already outnumbered the elite guard three to one and maybe if this new bid went over they would actually stand a really good chance of winning. Avatar, General, and the Fire Lord accounted for.

He looked back at the party he had selected to hit this town and nodded at the captain. "May your victory be swift and glorious."

The captain looked back at the three hundred men armed to the teeth and smiled an evil smile, "Sir... It shall be my pleasure to bring the Black Dragon glory."

Sancarra looked as the people ran past down the hill toward the town and said to himself, "This is something the General is not expecting. But let him know I am willing to hit him head on army to army. Or I can be the servant that slips poison into his drink. Let him know I shall play by whatever rules I want to and I am not going to be predictable."
Back to top Go down

The Black Dragon Strikes
Page 1 of 1