Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

First Time Alone (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoora Bhin

Yoora Bhin

Character Sheet
Position: Traveler
Nation: Water Tribe

First Time Alone (open) Empty
PostSubject: First Time Alone (open)   First Time Alone (open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm

It had been a long row to Kyoshi Island, but Yoora was quite proud of herself. When her arms were to tired she practiced her bending and it had seemed to work, on occasion. She slowly tied her boat to the dock noticing an abandoned Water Tribe boat. It seems I'm not the only one traveling. I wonder if they're living here now or going further? She was tired from the long journey though and would look for her fellow tribe's men later. Right now the goal was to try and find a place to stay.

Yoora made her way up the main road of the town. She looked around for some kind of inn or someone to ask. It was rather late and she was sure every where was closed. From the many times she had stopped at this island during her parents' travel she had never explored this island. She looked ahead and noticed an inn sign.

"Hello?" She asked as she entered the Inn.

"Hello." An old women said.

"I was wondering if I could stay here for a few nights." Yoora explained.

"Of course. Let me show you a room." She slowly got up and showed Yoora a spare room. "You can pay tomorrow morning, hon. I was just about to go to bed as well. Good night."

The room was simple. A grass mat was on the ground with a folded blanket next to it. Yoora set her bag down and quickly got ready for bed.

The next morning Yoora got dressed, paid the woman for the night and headed to market. The streets were bustling with people and fresh produce. While looking around at the busy market she suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh!" Yoora said, "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down

First Time Alone (open)
Page 1 of 1