Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Returning Home (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai Mataka

Rai Mataka

Returning Home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

After years away from his birth place, and how his mother just told him that he was the crowned prince of the fire nation since his real father was the fire lord. Rai thought he would travel to the fire nation palace and confront his father that he was his son. But before Rai thought he would go to the fire nation capital, he thought he would visit his real home, the place he was born Jang Hui. He was standing on the main land of the village, as he waited for a ride to come and take him to the village. Rai had his regular fire nation outfit on, as it was a simple day for him, he planned to stay here for a night or two and then head off to the fire nation capital. He had his bow and arrows on his back as he also had his hair tied in a ponytail as well.
Back to top Go down
Zian Wu

Zian Wu

Character Sheet
Position: Wanderer
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm

As the sun beamed down over the entire Fire Nation, Zian found himself sailing along on a small wooden boat that seemed to drift towards the small town of Jang Hui. Zian sat on one end of the boat with his sack on the other end. A crisp breeze blew by him as Zian just enjoyed the view while sailing closer to the city. 'Nothing ever beats this little village.. Every time I come here it just seems so serene and peaceful.' said Zian within his thoughts. He was right the town was a true catch. Other than Kiyoshi Island, Zian had never seen a place that looked so peaceful. As Zian sailed by a few children who were playing on the docks spotted him and waved at him. A warm smile came across Zian's face as he waved back att them. The boat rocked against the dock as Zian's sail came to an end. Zian got off the boat, grabbing his sack and slinging it across his shoulder. He stood there for a moment to take in the ambient feeling of being in Jang Hui. Before leaving Zian secured his boat to the dock by using a rope to tie the boat to the dock.

Now Zian was ready to explore Jang Hui. Since the Agni Kai with his father, Zian hasn't really had good conversation with anyone really, because Zian hasn't tried to reach out to talk to anyone. But today, Zian feels like that needs to change. To discover peace amongst himself and share it with the world, Zian needs allies or even better, friends. Growing up Zian really didn't have many friends, due to his father's methods of raising him. Keeping Zian locked away at home, not letting him have any fun.. It was straight discipline and work around that household. After walking around in the village and shopping around for food and tools, Zian comes across a young man that wasn't too younger than himself, standing in the main land alone as if he were waiting for someone or something. Just from the young man's appearance he looked as if he were from Zian's hometown, the Fire Nation Capital, Caldera. Zian approached him and set down his bag and opens it up. He takes a seat on the ground begins to take out a few items to prepare some Jasmine tea. While he is doing this, Zian speaks to him. "Nice little village, huh? I love coming here whenever I can.. My mind always seems become clear whenever I'm here. Tea?" asked Zian to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Kanya Mali

Kanya Mali

Character Sheet
Position: Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Kanya Mali was venturing into another eastern village and was walking towards a place with water surrounding it. It seemed like a small town for the fire nation. She decided to explore for a few hours before she had to return home. She borrowed a boat by a nice gentleman who when she asked allowed her to sail and enter into this town. She gently rowed while a chilly breeze helped her get closer. She saw children playing and was felt joy when they laughed. She began to drift closer to the edge until she had to tie the boat to the edge of the wood post. She noticed someone speaking and saw a man about 20 years old. She decided to greet him with a hello, he seemed like a friendly person.

"Hello, my name is Kanya Mali."She spoke with a friendly and inviting voice since she could do with a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Taro

Taro

Character Sheet
Position: Wandering Swordsmen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 am

The cart jerked to a halt, waking Taro abruptly from his nap in the back. He sat up and glanced around, the man driving the cart told him that this was the end of the line, he was picking up fish from Jang Hui, and he was pretty sure that Taro didn't want to ride in a cart filled with fish.

Taro leapt out of the cart and headed over to the small warf that served as a junction between the land and the floating village. He approached a simply dressed man standing on a boat. Bowing as he introduced himself, he spoke in a humble tone. "Excuse me sir, would you be willing to bring me across this river to the town? I would be glad to help you load the produce that the man over there has brought as payment." Taro motioned to the merchant that he had rode here with, and the man nodded. "Well, i suppose that could work. But I wan't it done quick you hear?" Taro nodded and began working to load the crates and boxes onto the little boat.

When he was finished, he waved farewell to the merchant and patiently waited for the boat to reach the village, which didn't take long. Taro helped the man unload the boat and then left to explore the strange village, eventually stopping on the main section of the segmented town and sitting down against the outer wall of one of the shacks, leaning Hogosha against the wall next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kanya Mali

Kanya Mali

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:35 am

Kanya Mali became bored and realized that it time to leave. She was late, but she decided when she saw a man who helped a man unload a boat she immediately decided she would make one friend today even if it meant getting in trouble. She saw him sitting nearby a wall and decided to say hello.

She walked up and asked, "Are you traveler also? It's nice to meet you my name is Kanya Mali."

She then reached out her hand to greet him. She gave a small smile to show she was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Taro

Taro

Character Sheet
Position: Wandering Swordsmen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Taro had been watching the comings and goings of the small village and attracted no small amount of attention. It seemed that few people in the village had ever seen swords like those that Taro possessed, one man in passing even said that the swords would fetch a hefty price on the market. Taro ignored the comment.

After a few minutes of watching the people walk by, Taro was approached by a girl that looked about his age. She reached out her hand after introducing herself and Taro used his sheathed sword to help him stand up. He shook her hand and smiled nodding before speaking. "Yes, I'm Taro Kagete, i'ts a pleasure to meet you as well Kanya. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Kanya Mali

Kanya Mali

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

[/code]

Kanya Mali

Kanya Mali was surprised that he could use swords that looked like that. She seemed to have a muscular build.

She answered in the nicest way possible and friendliest way that she could respond, "I'm a simple villager taking a short trip here."

She wondered if he knew of any fire bending teachers or even someone who could teach her how to fight so she could find the past murders of her mother. She got became angry at that moment and a faraway tree was starting to catch on fire. She then noticed and decided to forget about that, especially on a wooden place like this.

She asked, "Can you teach me how to fight?"

She gestured to his sword.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Home (Open)   Returning Home (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Home (Open)
Page 1 of 1