Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

A Day In The Capital [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

A Day In The Capital [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Gin,was sitting on top of a small rock not to high from the ground and not to low, he was busy earlier throwing rocks at other kids out of his boredom. He sighed resting his hand under his chin looking back and forth to the passing people of the Elite village Many wealthy people lived in this village as does his family.

His father was busy once again Training students at his Dojo, So Gin could not train with him. It had made him very angry and very tired. He would enjoy a bending partner but the likes of that were very little, He was confident in his skills he could almost beat every bender his age in the village, but only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet
Position: Traveller
Nation: Air Nomads

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Lai had just arrived in the Fire Nation for a small vacation, after a week of travelling from the Earth Kingdom where he usually is.
While walking through the Fire Nation Capital he noticed someone sitting up on a rock. He hadn't seen anyone today, yet, so he tried contacting him. He stared up, trying to perhaps identify the person, but the sun was too bright, and it blinded his eyes. He tried blocking the sunlight with his hand, but it didn't bother.
Lai tried a different way: "Hey, you up there, what's up?" He stopped walking and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://tla-rpg.omgforum.net
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

He had his eyes closed feeling relaxed until a voice disturbed his peaceful meditation, He thought it was probably another poor kid asking him for money or to be apart of his fathers dojo,He stood up onto the rock folding his arms.

Quickly he dived forward pressing his knees against his chest flipping forward into a front flip as he landed onto the ground, creating a small tornado of dust were he stood, He stood up straight now looking onto the boy''Let me guess? your in need of money, or you want to be a student at my fathers dojo?''he inquired to the boy.''WELL THE ANSWER IS NO!! He raised his voice loudly as passing citizens began to pick up speed passing by him.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Lai looked at the boy, and then shook his head. He calmly waited for the dust to settle down, and then said: "How about working on your temper, kid. I have no need of any of your coins. I simply only wanted to say hello, trying to be civil.
You're the first person I've seen today.
"
Lai wasn't impressed by his display and his shouting, but it did slightly shake up his awareness.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm

He made a slight grunt smirking to his fullest''Look peasant be gone,No one tell's me what to do ever''He heard a shout from his grandmother who was at the market on the corner, yelling behave''Yes,Gram''He yelled back.

He looked to the kid once again''So what are you doing in a rich people village aye?''He rested his hands on his hips awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Lai looked over his shoulder to see the old woman the kid shouted to a moment ago. He looked back at him and he replied: "I'm just passing through here, actually. Have to get through this are to get to the main plaza of the city, you know."
It was silent for just a moment.
"Why are you asking? Do you have a problem with me being here?" Lai's face looked more serious now.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm

He began to grow a little annoyed he replied back''It not about you being here,I just....just don't now there are no one around here to fool around with its boring, my father is always teachings students at the dojo''

He turned his gaze away from him,then inquired out'' Hey if your a bender ill happily spar you''If he replied yes he would happily challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Lai was genuinely surprised of the kid's offer to spar. "I am indeed a bender, and you wish to spar with me? Hah, how about right here, right now?"
Lai swiftly placed his left foot in front of his right foot, and bent his back a little. He grabbed his long wooden stick from his back and held on to it with his right hand firmly. This was his bending stance. He was ready to deflect any incoming blow.

Last edited by Liao Lai on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

He smiled as he swung his body to face his opponent'' My pleasure'' He rose his hand in front of him his left hand palm facing towards him, and his right hand behind his back.He bended his knees into a horse like stance''Make your move'' there were no citizens outside at all as the markets were closed so it would just be Gin and the boy.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm

"You're the one who challenged me, so I grant you the first move. I stand ready.", Lai said to the kid.
Lai stood quietly in the same stance he was before. He lowered his right arm, and spun his stick rapidly to create a small turbulence around the area.
He was ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

He smirked once again, he then began swinging his arms rapidly around his head like a swan drying its wings, the air around his hands burst into a flame like tornado, Still in his stance he hops backwards still twirling his hands around his head.

He then jumps high up into the air, as he flicks down his hands towards the boy sending a flame like disk in his direction as it cut through the air.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Lai saw the fire coming at him. Lai moved back a step as he breathed in deeply and pulled back his wooden stick. He waited for the right moment and then sweeped his stick through the air while breathing out to create a blast of air which would deflect the disc of fire coming towards him.

He focused on the kid, and then he breathed in once again and move his left foot back. With his two hands in front of him holding the stick he began spinning it, building momentum. He leaned backwards only to jump forwards to while breathing out while still spinning to create a shockwave of air aimed directly at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

He noticed the deflection of his fire technique, the disk raced back towards him like lightning. He reached out his hands as he contained the fire as it swirled between his fingers,as he landed back to the ground his eyes shoot back to his opponent, A gust of wind came from the air bender as it was directed towards Gin.

He raised his hands in front of him making his hands into a dragon like palm Quickly before the wind could force him back he gathered enough fire as it began to build in his hands, He shoot out out extending his hands as a burst of fire Raced towards his opponent it cut through the wind racing towards The boy ready to knock him back.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Lai saw how the kid bent fire in his direction, and saw it coming right at him. He quickly moves his hands horizontally in a pushing motion to the left to shift himself to the right. He could feel the heat of the flame as it just passed his body, scorching just a little of his hair.

He then turned around and ran towards the kid. When he was quite close, he smashed his stick on the ground to create a gust of wind blasting towards the kid.

Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm

He thought his attack would hit he thought it had worked but the kid was to fast. The air bender's were known for there speed.No time to react he was pushed with a gust of wind flying backwards into the side of a small market place face first.

Blood trickled down his cheek,he stood up slowly gasping for air raising up onto his knee then his two feet.He balled his fist and looked towards the Boy''Come...on..I ain't finished..yet''He inquired but a small tone shown throughout his voice.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Lai watched as the gust of air hit the kid and sent him airborne. He was pretty glad he had finally hit him successfully.
"Don't worry, I'm not done yet, if that's what you thought!" Lai shouted as he started to run towards the kid in the small market.
Halfway there, Lai jumped in the air and moved his hands above his head, straightened, only to 'slice' them both through the air, creating two windblasts racing in front of him, targeted on the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

He smiled as the kid fell for his trick of him pretending to be hurt, He side stepped quickly as he just avoided the gust of air, his hands were filled with fire now,he began waving his hands as the fire became to morph into a whip like line, jumping backwards he balled his fist as he sent the fire whips coming at the boy on both his sides.

The whips made black burn marks through the market walls as it cut towards his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Lai immediately folded his hands together, raised them in front of him and pushed down with force, creating a blast of air under him, thrusting him in the air, only just evading the fire, which scorched his shoes.

He continued pushing down until he was at decent height. Next, he kicked with both his feet behind himself, thrusting himself forwards, towards the kid who was about 20ft beneath him.
Lai then started kicking one foot after the other until he hit the ground, creating various small blasts of air aimed at the kid.
As he landed, he rolled towards his wooden stick lying on the ground and then stood up, looking at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

He back flipped and chart wheeled around the small courtyard as numerous blast of air were pouring down towards him from above as the boy had been in the air.One blast had almost hit him as it brushed off his shoe sending his shoe flying.

He then looked back up to the kid as he had picked up his weird looking stick know facing him.Gin turned to face him,he made a grunt as he began to move his hands back and forth opposite from his side,Creating a swirl of fire circling his body,He then quickly dashed forward left than right sending a burst of fire from both his sides,as he smacked his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Lai threw his stick at the kid as he yet again pushed the air in front of him away with both his hands, thrusting him backwards a fair distance, thereby avoiding the attack relatively easily.

As he stopped, he began clapping. "Not bad. Not bad at all. I applaud you," he said while smiling. I've fought enough for today." He glanced at his shoes, which were burnt by the kid's flames. He shook his head. "That's just great. Now I have to go to the market to get myself some new shoes..." he sighed and looked back at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 pm

He side stepped out of the way of the staff, he knew the fight was over as the boy applauded him,He looked forward as he was a little tired but not that much''Well,if you need shoes I have plenty''He inquired to the g

He walked forward to the boy,As he began to brush off his robe.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

Lai smiled at the kid's offer and said: "Oh, don't worry, I'll find myself some shoes."
He walked towards his wooden stick and picked it of the ground, and he saw that the kid was standing next to him. "So, you haven't told me how they call you? My name's Liao Lai, usually called Lai for short, I prefer that to be honest with ya." Lai said while brushing off the dust and ashes of his clothing, especially his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Gin Lei
Admin
Gin Lei

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm

''My name is Gin Lei, Son of one of the richest family's here''He folded his arms stepping to the left speaking further on''Well Lai, limp, loa, lee, lang whatever your name is If you need money im the guy to speak to''.

He was trying to be sarcastic as usual as his tone sounded is as if he were just playing a game with him, but still he had a good fought battle with him and for that he would be respectful.''Well we had a good match, your skill is very decent as is your speed, hopefully we will fight next time to the death''He laughed in an evil type tone then quickly stopped staring him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liao Lai
Admin
Liao Lai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

When Gin said that he would want to fight for the death Lai was disappointed. 'Ugh... firebenders... brutal still,' he thought in his head. Lai preferred not to kill, ever. He had nothing against a fight, but he wouldn't participate in a battle to the death, because in his views bending was not originally meant for killing.
"Thank you for your compliment, but we will never fight to the death if you were waiting for that," he said, putting the emphasis on never.

After saying that last sentence, Lai turned around and walked away, headed for the central plaza a few minutes away, to buy some new shoes and food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Capital [OPEN]   A Day In The Capital [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Capital [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1